All the sites and portals where you can respond :
In a defense policy of your image you need to constantly monitor and respond to reviews written by your customers on the internet. Here is a list of sites where you can replicate and directions to do so:
OTA (Online Travel Agencies)
- Expedia – Hotels.com: On the Expedia network you can reply to reviews publicly. Just log to Expedia PartnerCentral.
- Travelocity: since 2011 allows hoteliers to respond, upload photos or videos. This is a very useful feature in case you want to demonstrate actual changes made at the hotel, show the restyling made or new services (http://connect.travelocity.com/Hotel).
- HRS: This portal also allows already in 2011 to manage and respond to reviews. Find all the information and best practices on the page My Guest Evaluations.
- TripAdvisor: if you have not already done so, you can register as Owners and respond to reviews. Alternatively, you can also send a private message to those who wrote to you in case you need to handle any problematic situation.
- Trivago: on Trivago you can submit for free and reply to reviews. on Slideshare is available a useful Trivago’s presentation there yourself which explains in detail how to do.
- Zoover: also in this case you can create a Owner Account and have the opportunity to respond to every comments.
- Holiday Check: submitting to the Area Manager, You can publicly respond to reviews.
- Yelp: as you will recall, in 2011, Yelp has landed in the Peninsula and allows you to replicate online as we explain in this article. Yelp offers his advice to respond to positive and negative reviews on Support Center.
Other important sites
- Google Plus: Having regard to the considerable weight that you are taking Google’s social network, both on maps of Carousel, remember that you can claim the page of the hotel and of course respond to reviews. Google even provides a vademecum for the best practise.